How To Clean Malware?
Cleaning your computer infected with malware is definitely not an attractive task nor is it an easy one. It might take a long time and lot of technical expertise and moreover, you can never be sure the malware has left your computer. This means there are high chances of the malware resurfacing again! Therefore if you feel your PC is malware-infected, it's best to seek the help of IT security professionals and their security products, to ensure you get to the root of the problem and eradicate it once and for all! In this blog post, let's take a look at how to clean malware.
Why Malware Should Be Cleaned Or Removed
Malware is short for malicious software. It is basically a software designed to affect your computer negatively. Like, for example, slow down your computer or even crash it altogether. Add other security-compromising factors like data theft, spying and more, you'll realize that there's much more at stake than just your computer. So would you want such a software residing and feeding off your computer or would you rather have it removed? We're sure you would select the second option.
Prevention Is Better Than Cure – Install Comodo Antivirus
But why wait till malware infects your computer in the first place when you can protect it using a security software like Comodo Antivirus which comes equipped with impressive security features that ensure your computer stays well-protected against the entire gamut of malware – like virus, worms, trojans etc., - and the newly emerging and often dangerous zero-day threats.
How To Clean Malware Using Comodo Internet Security (CIS)
But what if your PC is already infected? Comodo has a solution for that as well. Using Comodo Internet Security (CIS), PC users like you can handle such a problem efficiently. So, how to clean malware using CIS? By making use of CIS's unlimited malware support feature (available only with priced editions). This means the moment users subscribe to CIS, our security experts will be at your disposal 24/7. And they'll be able to answer to your question 'how to clean malware' often within a matter of minutes. Because our security experts mean business and they know what they are doing.
Apart from the very useful unlimited malware removal service, CIS antivirus also comes equipped with the following technologies:
- HIPS and Viruscope: Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) which develops security rules that help prevent malware intrusion and establish an intrusion prevention system. Viruscope is used for monitoring system processes and undoing or stopping malicious activities which may infect one of these processes.
- Cloud-Based Malware Analysis: Cloud-based system runs a virus scan to detect if a given file is malware or not. This is another useful provision for fighting against zero-day malware.
- Default Deny Approach: This unique technology developed by Comodo ensures that all files, whether malicious, good or bad, are denied entry to critical system files and folders until they prove themselves to be harmless. This approach is useful to counter zero-day attacks which are generally unpredictable and thus unresolvable.
- 24/7 Available Support: Comodo Internet Security (CIS) users have the privilege of seeking the support's assistance 24/7. PC users will just have to give a call and Comodo’s support team will indeed be glad to help you out (available only with priced CIS editions).
- Advanced Firewall Engine: The customizable firewall offers robust security against outbound and inbound threats. This implies protection against malware, hackers, identity theft and several other network security threats. (available only with CIS Premium Free)
There are other technologies are available with Comodo Free Antivirus capable of tackling malware as well as zero-day attacks in an effective manner (available only with priced CIS editions).
Got more than 1 PC? Get 3 Licenses for $9.99 & Save 59%!