Virus Removal Software
- A virus removal software helps to scan and identify any malicious content and hence removes it from the system. This software helps to disinfect a computer from virus, worms, rootkits or keyloggers or even any other malware once found in your computing device.
- A virus removal software also helps to protect a computer from corrupting data or system inaccessibility. Antivirus software, Anti-spyware, Anti-malware programs and also an integration of all these called the Internet Security suite helps to remove and get rid of malware effectively.
Got more than 1 PC? Get 3 Licenses for $9.99 & Save 33%!
Benefits of Comodo Virus Removal Software
Antivirus software scans all the files that you open from the back-end; this is also termed as on access scanning. It gives a real time virus protections safeguarding the computer from threats and other malicious attacks and complete virus removal technology.
- It improves PC performance more effectively
- It offers spyware protection
- It helps to protect devices from zero day threats
- It instantly identifies and removes any new and unknown threats
- It stays updated on the latest virus definitions to protect the computer from the latest threats.
Virus Removal Tips
- Enter Safe Mode
- Delete Temporary Files
- Use an Antivirus software
Enter Safe Mode
Ensure that your system is not connected with the internet. This helps you to prevent the malware from leaking your personal data. If you feel that your system is infected by a malware, boot your PC in Safe Mode. This is done to avoid any automatic malware entry when you start Windows. You can prevent malware infection onto the system while you are in the safe mode.
To start Windows in safe mode, you must first shut down the PC. Click F8 key on the PC to turn on the PC. Press F8 key continuously that will help you reach out to the Advanced Boot Options menu, choose Safe Mode with Networking from the menu and press Enter. Now that you are in safe mode, your system can run faster. With this you can make sure that your system is infected with virus.
Delete Temporary Files
When you are in Safe mode, you can run a scan to check for malware infections. Before you could even start your scan, you can delete all the temporary files. By doing this, virus scanning can be done quickly. This will free some of the disk space.
Use an Antivirus software
The first source of defense is the use of an antivirus software. Antivirus helps you scan your system for viruses and remove it once found. Some of the basic features of an antivirus system is that it helps in Background Scanning, offers complete system scans and updates on virus definitions. Comodo Antivirus is one of the best antivirus software for malware removal. It uses some of the following techniques to defend malware,
- Behavioral-based detection
- Signature-based detection
- Sandbox detection
- Heuristic-based detection
- Data mining techniques
Use of an Internet Security Suite
Antivirus and Firewall only helps in the basic defense against malware. It is more convenient for the users to deal with Malware Removal with a combination of security software. Comodo offers such a security suite by integrating cloud based antivirus, firewall, Spyware scanning and some of the advanced techniques like Defense + technology, Auto Sandbox Technology and much more, all put together to be called as Internet Security Suite. The auto sandboxing technique makes the security product to outsmart other security products as it helps to isolate the suspicious files from interfering the normal operations of the system. This helps the computer to stay protected even from the most threatening zero day threats.