How to Remove Computer Virus?
Viruses can infect the computer – helping hackers to gain control over the infected system . Therefore removing viruses is critical to stay safe
Following are the basic steps
- Choose a right antivirus software How to Remove Computer Virus?
- Install the chosen antivirus software
- Ensure to keep the antivirus software updated with the most recent virus definitions
- Initiate a complete scanning process
Removing a virus manually from the infected computer
- During the rebooting process, press F8 multiple times to start computer in Safe Mode
- Select Start and click on Control Panel and select “System and Maintenance” and “System.” to deactivate the System Restore
- Select “System protection” and uncheck the Check Box found next to the hard drive label.
- As most of the viruses are named as .exe and .dll files, it is safe to remove all the.dll and .exe files from the system which are placed in the c:windows folders
- After the virus is terminated, switch on the System Restore option. However, the methods to turn on the System Restore varies with different versions
- Released 04/23/2019
- Updated 11/07/2019