What makes an antivirus the best? Why is CIS the best?
Since viruses and other malware dangers are on the ascent like never before, you may ponder about which antivirus software is the right fit to protect your system from malware guys.
There is a range of various antivirus developers in the market and we see each of them to profess to be the world pioneer in PC and system security software.
Try not to be taken away with such fantasy claims. It is extremely vital to get an antivirus software to keep your virtual space healthy and clean. On a fundamental level, I am certain you won't want your virtual games to be destroyed because of some dreadful malware infection staying undetected by your free security software .
All the antivirus companies keep their applications continually updated with the latest virus definitions and security patch fixes. I have myself attempted and tried different antivirus products and I truly feel the need of a decent antivirus scanner. What individuals need to find in a PC security item is:
- A decent automatic scanning system
- Capacity to identify and clean infections effortlessly — even the most recent ones we hear in news. High identification rates at the end of the day
- Quicker and lighter updates on the latest virus definitions
- User-friendly application with easy configuration
An antivirus is found efficient if it hordes the following features
Robust Detection Rate: An antivirus software should be prompt enough to detect all types of malware to ensure that your PCs are protected. This is one vital feature that any good antivirus would possess.
- It should not hog your system resources: Any antivirus is considered to be good and efficient, only if it does not consume your system resources
- Scanning features: Should be efficient enough to scan boot sectors, perform scans before system start-ups, instant protection, heuristic scanning process, on-demand and on-access scanning, scheduled scanning, instant scanning of downloads, recovery of virus-laden files, creation of scan reports.
- Convenience: It ought to be simple to use and be genuinely configurable even by beginners and non-specialized users.
Simply installing an Antivirus product won't suffice. It is vital that the database is updated frequently with latest virus definitions
Comodo Internet Security has been the best so far, with compelling and future proof protection features like auto sandboxing, default-deny protection, containment technology, Host Intrusion Prevention System, cloud-based scanning, and more. Comodo Internet Security stashes some of the premium features and outsmarts the alternatives in the industry. It delivers 360 degree protection to keep you away from the hackers completely — making your PCs hacker proof.