Antivirus for Windows XP From Comodo
Windows XP is probably one of the worst hit of all the Windows OS (es) from various open vulnerabilities considering it is no longer supported by Microsoft. But surprisingly, there are still enterprises and users who still stick to it.
So if you are someone who falls in this category, who has gotten used to Windows XP and is unwilling to update, then what you need is a powerful antivirus that is capable of handling zero-day exploits and the challenges thrown by the ever-changing security threat landscape of today.
$7.99 Comodo Antivirus Now!
Secure Antivirus for Windows XP
Got more than 1 PC? Get 3 Licenses for $9.99 & Save 59%!
How Does Comodo Antivirus Protect Windows XP?
Comodo Antivirus comes equipped with impressive security features that make it the best antivirus for XP. Not just XP but Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 as well. The technologies it makes use of – Default Deny Approach, Containment, HIPS, Cloud-Based Instant Malware Analysis etc., - ensures the malware (be it zero-day or any other type) is stopped in its tracks and is rendered inactive.
Why Is Comodo Antivirus The Best Antivirus For Windows XP?
Comodo Antivirus is the best antivirus for XP for the following reasons:
- Uses Default Deny Approach – a technology unique to and developed by Comodo which ensures that unknown applications are run inside container until they are verified on cloud by Comodo threat labs to be harmless. This is highly efficient in tackling today's zero-day exploits, which evade any other detection based antivirus.
- Employs HIPS (Host Intrusion Prevention System) – technology which effectively monitors all applications and processes running on your PC(s) and thus prevents malicious programs (if found) from taking control of your operating system.
- Uses Viruscope – another technology unique to and developed by Comodo which, using a system of behavior recognizers, not only detects unauthorized actions but allows PC users to completely undo them. The ability to undo undesired actions is an efficient way of combating malware.
- Cloud-Based Instant Malware Analysis – This is comodo’s back-end, where submitted unrecognized files are analyzed and classified either safe or malicious and verdict is returned to Comodo antivirus allowing to make a decision as whether to allow or deny a file access to your PC(s).
- 24/7 Available Support –Users are also bestowed with the privilege of seeking the support's assistance anytime. All PC users have to do is just give us a call and our support team will be glad to help you out.
- Virus Removal Service – PC users are infected with the virus and other such malware, can get their PC(s) repaired in no time by making use of the malware removal service which is a part of Comodo Antivirus.
- Secure Wireless Connectivity – The users of Comodo Antivirus have the option of using TrustConnect for securing their Wifi connections when using public Wifi(s). Extremely useful for those who are always on the move and therefore have no option but to use public Wifi(s).
- Contains Advanced Firewall Engine - The customizable firewall offers solid security against inbound and outbound threats. This implies protection against hackers, malware, and identity theft. Moreover, it's backed up by features like Stealth Mode (for keeping PC(s) invisible from outside), Auto-detection of Trusted Zones, predefined firewall policies etc.,
- Secure Shopping – Technology which ensures your online banking and shopping activities stay secure by running your browsers in a secure environment. Quite critical security feature, considering banking and online transactions are highly preferred targets among the hacking community.
- Web Filtering – Technology responsible for protection against phishing and malicious websites irrespective of the browser being used. Apart from this, PC users also have the option of configuring or setting up their own rules to allow or block access to specific websites.
Antivirus for your laptop is a great way to securing it from evolving malware. So install one and don't forget to stick to the other security measures listed here. These should ensure your laptop stays safe from various kinds of security and physical threats too.