Malware Removal Tools
This blog deals with the best malware removal tool for 2019. The previous year has seen its share of security threats and there cannot be a better time than now to start using a malware scanner tool to protect your PC(s) than relying on just the antivirus software. Malware remover tools are especially useful because the current cybersecurity threat landscape is so dangerous that the importance of removing malware provision can never be overemphasized. Therefore let's take a look at the list.
Malware Removal Tools – Top 5 List for 2020
- Comodo Internet Security (CIS)
- BitDefender Antivirus
- Kaspersky Anti-Malware Protection
- Avast Antivirus
- Comodo Internet Security (CIS): Comodo Internet Security comes equipped with impressive security features (and yes, contain a malware removal provision too) like Default Deny Approach, Containment, Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS), Viruscope, Virtual Desktop and much more, which gives it the top spot in our list
With so many security features to protect your PC(s), the chances of malware infection are very minimal in the first place, and in any case, if it happens, you can seek the assistance of Comodo's security experts who will fix your computer within a matter of minutes.
CIS comes equipped with the following features:
- Default Deny Approach: This approach controls the entry of unknown applications into vital system files and folders until they are completely tested. It plays a key role in countering zero-day threats and modern-day sophisticated malware.
- HIPS and Viruscope: The Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) together with Viruscope establish a PC monitoring system which makes sure that no malware enters your computer or survives in it for a very long time to do the damage.
- Advanced Firewall Engine: This feature helps in regulating the internet traffic in order to ensure that your computer does not get subjected to malicious software or content.
- Secure Shopping: This feature permits PC users to perform sensitive online transactions, like shopping and banking, in environments well-protected against zero-day threats and malware attacks.
- Rescue Disk: Security provision that runs pre-boot scans and keeps your PC safe against malware which targets your system even before the OS loads.
- Unlimited Malware Removal Support: Comodo’s security experts enable PC users to disinfect malware infections with a short span of time with no additional cost.
Hope our best malware removal tool was of help to you. You can use any one of these malware removal tools to protect your PC(s). Each of them is unique in their own way. For example, Comodo impresses with its innovativeness and impressive security, while Malwarebytes and BitDefender with their flexibility and ease of use, and Kaspersky and Avast with their vast experience they invest in their products. Download one of them and keep your PC(s) safe against malware and other such security threats.
Got more than 1 PC? Get 3 Licenses for $39.99