What To Expect When You Choose To Have Computer Protection Free Of Cost
Computers experience a number of potential threats, including malware, viruses, and hard drive failure. This is why it is important to do everything you can in order to protect your computer and your files. The best way to protect your computer from such threats is to install a free antivirus software or a free Internet Security suite in order to avail multi-layered security.
Computer Protection Against Malware
Malware has been designed to damage your computer or gain unauthorized access to your personal data. It includes worms, Trojan horses, viruses, and spyware. The best way to guard against malware is to install antivirus software, such as Comodo Free Antivirus Software, which offers computer protection free of cost. Generally, antivirus software enables preventing installation of malware, and also removing malware from your computer.
Comodo's Free Internet Security suite differs from the conventional antivirus software since it has several other layers of protection, including parental controls, anti-spyware, privacy protection and much more. This Free Internet Security suite enables you to prevent your personal data from being stolen, defend your PC from malicious software, and protect children from dangers of the Internet.
Free Internet Security provides 360° protection by incorporating enhanced host intrusion prevention, powerful antivirus protection, an enterprise class packet filtering firewall, and automatic sandboxing of unknown files.
Comodo Internet Security is the free, multi-layered security application that protects personal information by keeping out hackers. Lets us now take a look at the key features of this free Internet security suite and how it helps in providing computer protection free of any charges.
Key Features of Comodo Antivirus for $17.99/Year
- Anti-Rootkit: Scans, detects and then removes rootkits on your computer.
- Bot Protection: Prevents malicious software turning your PC into a zombie.
- Antivirus: Tracks down and destroys any existing malware hiding in a computer.
- Anti-Spyware: Finds spyware threats and destroys every single infection.
- Defense+ Technology: Protects critical system files and blocks malware before it installs.
- Auto Sandbox Technology: Locks unknown files automatically in a secure environment while Comodo's Valkyrie system tests their behavior in real-time, thus protecting you against malware that is yet to be discovered by the virus industry.
- Secure Shopping: Allows you to shop and bank online with confidence and isolates your browser within a secure container which cannot be tracked, hacked or viewed by malware or Internet thieves.
- Memory Firewall: Protects your computer against buffer overflow attacks that are sophisticated.
- Anti-Malware:Kills malicious processes before they can do harm.
- Integrated Firewall: Monitors which programs are permitted to access the Internet, makes your computer invisible to hackers and protects your system against all outbound and inbound attacks.
Key Features of Comodo Antivirus Software
Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) is responsible for monitoring your computer and preventing malicious attacks from entering it. It makes employs a 'set of behavior analyzers' to carry out the search.
VirusScopehelps PC users to undo malicious-looking changes which PC(s) might have recorded as a result of malicious actors.
Default Deny Approach enables preventing all files by default from making an entry into the system until they prove themselves to be harmless.
Containment Technology backs the default deny approach by 'restraining' or 'containing' files and running them in a separate environment, until they prove themselves to be harmless, without affecting your PC(s) security.