Comodo Online Antivirus Scan
Comodo Antivirus, which comes equipped with impressive security features, is one of the best antivirus packages in the IT security industry. It successfully protects PC(s) against various types of malware attacks. What makes Comodo Antivirus is all the more special is that it implements Default Deny Approach, which is supported by Containment technology for running unknown files (be it good or bad) within a restricted environment (within 'containers' to be more precise). This methodology offers solid protection against zero-day threats.
Other Reasons For Using Comodo Antivirus
- Employs HIPS (Host Intrusion Prevention System) – technology which effectively monitors all applications and processes running on your PC(s) and prevents unknown applications from accessing system-critical files or folders.
- Uses Viruscope – another technology unique to and developed by Comodo which, using a system of behavior recognizers, not only detects unauthorized system processes but allows PC users to completely undo them.
- Implements Virtual Desktop – which ensures security threats are inflicted upon only the virtual space, thereby safeguarding the actual user PC(s) from malware and zero-day threats.
- Cloud-Based Instant Malware Analysis – this ensures the behavior of unrecognized files are analysed thoroughly for malicious activity by the Comodo Instant Malware Analysis (CIMA) server before they are granted access to your PC(s).
Comodo CIS For Enhanced Protection
- Contains Advanced Firewall Engine - the customizable firewall offers solid security against inbound and outbound threats. This implies protection against protection against hackers, malware, and identity theft. Moreover, it's backed up by features like Stealth Mode (for keeping PC(s) under the radar), Auto-detection of Trusted Zones, predefined firewall policies etc.,
- Secure Shopping – especially useful for activities requiring online transactions like online banking and online shopping. Safeguards user sensitive data by allowing users to run their browsers within a secure environment.
- Effective Web Filtering – allows PC users to set up security rules for allowing safe websites and blocking harmful websites. This type of web filtering ensures PC(s) stay safe against malware and zero-day threats.
- And Much More – other security features like protection against MITM attacks, rescue disk for running antivirus scan in a pre-boot environment, automatic antivirus updates and real-time scans, protection against fileless malware and more, are available with CIS premium